Friday, February 14, 2003

Happy Valentine's Day!

While a certain someone watches Lizzie McGuire, I thought I'd sneak away to update the blog. Don't worry, he's sneaking in periodically (whether I want him to or not) to give me updates. I had a lovely day with very nice gifts from my significant other. They included a couple of CDs and a book about the neuroscience of Love. The book might not seem romantic to most people, but he must know me well because I thought it was sweet. I can't wait to read it.

Yesterday, someone came home with a new writing notebook...
I am the perfect writer's notebook. I am just the right size so you carry me with you always. I am green with snails and beautifully retro. Open me. My pages are the perfect width, so pretty and inviting. Your sentences will flow across me. My spiral binding lets you place me flat, but unlike regular spiral notebooks, my pages never catch. I am peerless. You would pay anything for me, but you don't have to as I'm reasonable priced. Once I'm yours, you are in Heaven. But wait. I am from Spain. You will never be able to find another one of me. Open me again. Look at the first page. Each word you write needs to be worthy of me. Think carefully. There's no space to waste. It is the beginning of the end.

No comments: