Friday, May 27, 2005

Dang! Another month had passed...

  1. The person (or persons) who passed the baton to you.
    Richard.
  2. Total volume of music files on your computer.
    Since going through 2 hard drives in short succession earlier this year we are down to nothing. I don't even have the punk kitties from Rathergood anymore.
  3. The title and artist of the last CD you bought.
    Alan got me a CD of the Von Bondies since I loved the FX show Rescue Me's theme song so much. My husband is pretty much my music source.
  4. Song playing at the moment of writing.
    No music now since I'm in a hotel room and it's still early. I did spend a lot of the weekend crammed into Alan's office closet doing some emergency work on our bathtub plumbing. I listened to what Alan had in his boombox which included the Von Bondies CD, a southeast Asian hip hop band, MIA, and a funky jazz band, Medecki (sp?) Martin and Wood. I found the first three tracks on the Von Bondies CD the most helpful when I was tearing out the old faucet pipes.
  5. Five songs you have been listening to of late (or all-time favorites, or particularly personally meaningful songs)
    • "Cmon, C'mon," Von Bondies
    • Any of the music from Deadwood
  6. The five people to whom you will 'pass the musical baton.' Is there anyone who hasn't done this, yet?

No comments: