Monday, April 28, 2003

So, if I haven't been updating this, I must've been too busy writing, right? Wrong! I have been busy, though. Here's a little of what I've been doing: soaking paper, shredding pulp, dying pulp, dipping paper, making bookmarks, showing Alan what happens when you put a peep in the microwave, buying a wedding gown, finding new uses for the postal service's bat stamps, replacing fence posts, fixing a dripping faucet, fixing a leaking stop valve, setting up a VPN, watching Farscape and Stargate re-runs, buying and having fun using a reciprocating saw, listening to poetry, watching basketball, watching a little hockey, and reading, reading, reading. Most of it is too boring to talk about, but I did come face to face with my darkest fears while choosing a wedding dress. I'll write about that later.

No comments: