Wednesday, May 28, 2003

My dad e-mailed this to me. It looked liked it had been forwarded a million times already. But, in honor of all the teasing I got about my accent at Wiscon this past weekend, I thought I'd post it. I'll post more on Wiscon later as I'm still assimilating the wonderful experience.

<Idza HOOT, donchano.

Ven Two Minnesootins Meet Oop Nort On Da Lake Fichen!

"Haydair."
"Lobuddy"
"Benearlong?"
"Coplhours."
"Crieps, cetchenenny?"
"Yepgoddafew"
"Vairdaybittn?"
"Oberdair"
"Kindarday?"
"Valleye ennordern."
"Ennysizetooum?"
"Cuplapowns."
"Oofda, bittenard?"
"Ya nohowdeyar."
"Vahchaoozin? Dalindyrik?"
"Ohyeahdonchano."
"Fichen ondaboddum?"
"Rydoopneardaboddum."
"Howdeeperya?"
"Bouttvenyfeet."
"Oh, Vachadrinkin?"
"Hadacouplabeers."
"Velligoddago."
"Tubad."
"Seeyaround."
"Yeahtakideeze."
"Guluk."
"Yoobetcha."

IF YOU WERE ABLE TO READ THIS YOU ARE A TRUE MINNESOOTIN>>

No comments: